Q. I can’t play movies/videos properly in Code Chronicles of a Lord: dark Episode and the whole game crashes as a result. How to solve this problem?
A. You should probably run the tscc.exe image in the root directory of the game (we recommend looking for the track in the start menu search bar). This installation installs the necessary codecs on your system to properly display images.
F. While I’m running, my character suddenly starts to automatically move all the way from left to right and doesn’t grab no matter what I do. How can I solve this problem?
A. In general, this is probably due to a conflict with the device that is actually connected to your computer. We absolutely want to quit, say, the adventure, everything is connected via USB (except the mouse, and the keyboard of other built-in peripherals) and try to restart the game.
F.I got a cache error and your game has crashed.How can I do this?
A. If your computer has been multitasking for a long time, or if you’ve played one of our games for a long time, your image will probably not rank (this can alsot affect background tasks). . The solution to this problem is simple – re-enable the game or restart the program, if you want.
F. Received I got “RGSS message player stopped” in addition to this error that your game has crashed. What can I do to avoid this?
6) What you actually see is a “Settings” button at the bottom under “Performance”. (If family members can’t see this, they can open a new More tab.) Click the Settings button.
8) Below you will see an “Add…” button. Click this button.
9) Now you need to find the Game.exe file, which is now in the main folder, exactly in the same folder where you installed Episode II.
10) Once you find the correct file, click on it and a list of programs that actually support DEP will appear. Click “Apply”, then “OK” completely and exit the program. You may need to restart your company computer for this to take effect. You
If the problem is not resolved after following these steps, let us know.
F. The game I was playing is new and I can no longer getCan you access the main menu or use your Shenandor crystal, what should I do?
A. Send us your save file (you can manually use the search menu and * type .rvdata2 and anyone can find your save file), then save the file and send it to the game kisarethstudios @gmail.com . We have earned the right to fix this so that you do not seriously affect the progress.
V. Will I still try to get a Steam key if I previously brought a game from your homepage, Green gamersgate, Gaming, Man Desura, new bundle, etc.?
A. Yes. The keys have been sent by steam (Desura, GMG, etc.) to all retailers currently selling Episode 2, if you bring the game in a bundle in the future, the Steam keys will eventually be sent to that retailer in a bundle forever.
*Note changed to – GMG has confirmed that it will not provide Steam keys to customers who have purchased our games on their website in the past.
F. You can take back-up copies of additional issues with you
A1?. No, episode A 2 was made in RMVX, Ace engine (episode 1 seems to have been in VX), so reserveThe copies are not fully compatible due to different programming.
- Fixed border blurring in full screen mode in 8+ windows (not recommended for GOG.com version).
- Frame requirements are limited to 30 frames per second.
- These are the missing dynamic shadows from the Dreamcast version.
- GOG.com Community Discussions for the GOG Game Series
- Stella Discussions in the Steam Community
- Website instructions: walkthroughs, workarounds and downloads
- Tomb Raider Forum
- DRM from the SafeDisc vendor does not work on Windows Vista or later (see top right for vulnerable versions).
A decompiler company aiming to document and therefore preserve the game’s original source and code value, and provide bug fixes and game improvements in many areas of the game. Uses a DLL file to decompile code into an executable.
- Tomb raider forum thread
- Fix delays on preGo to Inventory
- Forced resolution allows you to use a high resolution without interfering with the HUD\menu
- Aspect Ratio and Viewing Community Correction in LCD Screen Resolutions
- Hides a frame window attached to Windows 10
- This fixes missing loading screens
- Better compatibility with Xinput controllers
TRNG is just a fan-made update to some of the level editors included in the game, with a lot more features than the main level editor.
Raider Mouse Wizard
A software tomb that allows Lara to control it with the mouse button. It also displays WASD input suggestions to provide a more modern keyboard and mouse control scheme.
OpenTomb is an open source tool reimagined from the power of Raider Tomb. Almost every aspect of the game engine has been overhauled, and support for cross-platform running of modern models and support for Lua scripts have been merged.
Skip Intro Videos
FMV1.bikfrom [link required
You will probably still see the copyright screen
After the first launch of the game, everything will disappear, launchers and you will no longer be able to set the settings.
How to open this launcher after times[first link required]
To open Win Launcher again, use
-setup as the only argument.